- Donald Riley - President
- Daniel Evans - Vice President
- Michael Brennan - Recording Secretary
- Hugh D. Dugan - Financial Secretary
- Noel Behan - Treasurer
- John Barry - Sentinel
- Edward Coll - Marshal
- Robert Lee - Historian
- Ronald Sheehan - Standing Committee
- Msgr. John Chizmar - Chaplin
It is hereby declared and decreed that the
purpose of this organization, the Ancient Order of Hibernians in America, Inc.
- To promote Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity.
To foster and sustain loyalty to our country and community.
- To aid and
advance, by all legitimate means, the aspirations and endeavors of the Irish people
for complete independence, promoting peace with justice and unity for Ireland.
- To foster the ideals and perpetuate the history and traditions of the
Irish people in the United States.
- To promote Irish culture and language
- To encourage civic participation by our members.
To encourage and promote equitable U.S. Immigration laws for Ireland, and to cooperate
with other groups for a fair and just immigration policy in the United States.
- To accept and support, without prejudice, the concept of a free expression
of religious practice for all the people of the world.
Membership in the Ancient
Order of Hibernians in America, Inc. is confined exclusively to practicing Roman
Catholics of Irish birth or descent, who are citizens, or who have declared their
intention to become citizens of the United States, Canada or any country of the
Main Past Parades Division History CarbonGreen Peace Accord Links Email
"The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the
Order of Hibernians, or its National Board of Directors".
Copyright © 1998 - 2017 AOH Mauch Chunk Division of Jim Thorpe PA
- Carbon Co. Div. #1 - All Rights Reserved